Powder Coat Axis Eight-Piece Winder$ 3,960
- Product Notes
Made from powder-coated steel which is laser-cut into clean, sleek lines for a bold and modern finish, the Axis eight-piece winder embodies the cutting-edge design work for which WOLF is renowned. Manufactured by hand, the winder will deliver precision engineering-grade results: unlike other brands, WOLF uses patented technology to count the rotations of the axis of your watch in order to guarantee precise turns per day. Featuring a microsuede interior, locking glass cover, backlit LCD display, matte chrome finished hardware and 8 winding modules with storage.
This item has the following characteristics:
- Patented Innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations.
- Rotation Options: Can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (Turns Per Day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional.
- Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional
- Battery Option: Runs solely on AC power (universal adapter included).
- Storage: 8 winding modules
For any questions and styling advice, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Size Notes 50.8cm x 16.51cm x 33.02cm
- Materials and Care Notes 75% Leatherette, Metal
Please note this item comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty worldwide
- Delivery & returns
This product will be dispatched in 3-4 working days.
We very much hope that you'll enjoy your purchases. Should you need to return an item, we'll happily collect it from your home or office free of charge.
Terms and conditions apply
Family led for five generations, WOLF began in 1834 when German silversmith Philip Wolf built decorative boxes to display his silverware in. These beautifully made boxes were soon out selling the precious silver, putting WOLF's quality craftsmanship on display. Now almost 200 years later, this British icon continues to command attention in the luxury leather-goods market, designing the world's most exquisite watch winders, watch boxes, and jewelry cases. WOLF maintains their quality craftsmanship year after year, distinguishing themselves from others with their superior patented technology and sophisticated design.
Our Customer Services team is available to assist with any questions and styling advice. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Kingdom: +44 20 3856 3886
United States: +1 (888) 979-7507
Australia: +61 1800 961 301
Hong Kong: +852 3008 3688
Others: +44 20 3856 3886
(Monday to Friday, from 10am to 6pm, BST, London Time)